Apple Support Business and Education Account Security Advisor
Sacramento, California, United States
Support and Service
You’re a problem-solver and easily connect with customers! You exceed their expectations with your guidance, knowledge, and real passion for technology. You’re intrigued by the way things operate, and have the ability to determine how technology works when things go wrong. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and can optimally prioritize your time. You’re not only here to help fix issues, but also provide an incredible customer experience. As a Business and Education Account Security Advisor in AppleCare’s SPS (Specialty Programs Support) team, you will respond to customer requests from high profile global B & E institutions, for Apple ID and Activation Lock issues. Your primary function will include providing support to Apple’s customers through administrative tasks, problem research, isolation, documentation, reporting and resolution. This includes providing Apple ID administrative support for all iOS & Mac products. In addition, experience of Server and MDM deployment are a distinct advantage. This position is located on-site at the Apple campus in Sacramento, California.
- A suitable technical qualification or minimum of 1 year experience in a similar environment required
- Ability to provide technical and administrative support to business/education end users, and customers of varied skill levels
- Capacity to research, investigate and deliver high quality responses to technical inquiries
- Ability to report bugs, emerging issues, and provide product technical feedback to Engineering teams via critical issue resources
- Act as a resource to provide guidance for technical issues and ensure rapid identification of emerging issues for professional solutions
- Ability to assist in product readiness process as appropriate and needed
- Ability to review technical materials such as submitted articles, training materials, etc.
- Effective time management including ability to multi-task, coordinate and prioritize
- Respond to changing environment both here in Apple and in the global changing technological environment
- Be resourceful and flexible to job needs
We expect everything from an Advisor that our customers do, and we want Apple to be a reflection of the world around us. As our customers’ point of contact, you’ll be the friendly voice of Apple, providing outstanding customer service. We’ll rely on you to listen to our customers and use your expertise, creativity, and passion to meet their needs — and remind them that behind our extraordinary products are amazing people. Because we believe our individual backgrounds, perspectives, and passions help us create the ideas that move all of us forward. We’ll train you to be the best. You will provide basic to complex support for administrative Account Security issues, technical troubleshooting to isolate hardware and software issues on many of our popular products, from iPhones to iPads to MacBooks to desktop Macs. You will collaborate with Advisors in Apple’s worldwide contact centers to research and resolve customer inquiries related to Apple ID and Activation Lock. You will be providing support over the phone and email to assist with problem isolation and resolution, using the PAIR process, and your best judgement within Apple’s defined practices and procedures. This position comes with competitive pay, extraordinary benefits, eligibility to participate in our company stock plan, annual leave, employee discounts, and dedicated resources to support your ongoing growth and career development.
Education & Experience
- -General technical understanding of Apple iOS and Mac products required
- -Available to attend approximately 1-2 weeks of required training on a fixed schedule that may include weekends
- -Flexible to work between the hours of 8:00 a.m. CST and 8:30 p.m. CST including holidays, with the possibility to flex up or down hours depending upon business needs
- -Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check and initial training
- -Able to meet minimum typing speed of 40 WPM while speaking with customers