AI/ML - Software Engineer (Siri in the Home), Siri Experience
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Come play a part in architecting the vision for Siri in the Home. You will get to define, design and transform the way people can use Siri to improve the quality of their daily lives in the home. We are looking for an experienced software engineer who wants to bring their passion and will to go beyond existing state of the art to build delightful experiences in the home, adding new capabilities to the HomePod and other devices in the Home ecosystem.
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience in software development.
- Experience working with Objective C, C++, Swift.
- Excellent programming skills with a strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals.
- Built and shipped production class software or services.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience leading and mentoring engineers preferred.
Join Apple as a Siri Client Engineer building out Siri’s vision in the Home, focusing on the HomePod. In this role, you will design, develop and deliver high quality software that runs on the HomePod and related platforms. You will collaborate with many teams across Siri and the larger Apple organization such as CloudKit and HomeKit. These features may be related but not limited to technology for enabling Voice Recognition, Home Automation or features requiring cross-device communication and multi-device co-ordination. Our features are not simple to build, but they are built to protect the privacy of Apple customers. If you are excited by the technological challenge this presents, come join us.
Education & Experience
B.S/M.S/Ph.D in Computer Science or equivalent experience.