Sr. Services Engineer, AppleCare Digital
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join Apple's Application Strategy and Engineering team as a Sr. Engineer. We are looking for shown individuals to join our team of elite software engineers building the core services powering the platform. If you enjoy collaborating with proficient engineering teams and building highly scalable applications this is the team for you.
- - A proven knowledge of secure coding practices and experience with source technologies.
- - Strong Object Oriented Programming skills and proficiency in Java.
- - Experience in distributed systems, design and implementation of high efficiency, low latency applications.
- - Proven CS background, concurrent programming, and data structures.
- - Proven understanding of NoSQL technologies like Cassandra.
- - Deep understanding of TCP, web sockets, and libraries like Netty.
- - Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills.
- - Exposure to other languages such as Lua would be desirable.
- - Ability to learn new technologies in a short time.
- In this highly transparent position, you will collaborate with multi-functional engineering teams to define and implement some of the core backend platform frameworks and systems that will power next generation Apple services. You will be hands on with architecture, design and development. Do you love the challenge of solving complex problems that can have a direct impact on the success of the company? Then we have the job for you! We promote innovation and new technology to further improve our creative output. - You will have the opportunity to innovate, make decisions and foster your ideas with peers, management and other engineering team. This will require individuals to be highly motivated and have a passion for engineering phenomenal solutions.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Related field - Minimum of 8 years experience in relevant areas - Background in software development preferred