Atlassian Software Developer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple Inc. is looking for an experienced and hardworking Developer to join the ATLAS Collaboration team. You’ll work as part of a high-energy team delivering creative solutions and improvements of the Atlassian tools stack. You’ll be interacting directly with our users to understand their requirements and impact their experience through the design and implementation of new features and customizations in JIRA and Confluence.
- You have 5 years validated experience with Ruby coding.
- Extensive experience integrating Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket) with non-Atlassian applications using REST API's.
- You have worked with Groovy and Scriptrunner for at least three years.
- Deep understanding of the ScriptRunner plugin for Jira including Script Fragments, condition/validator/post function workflow scripts, script listeners, REST endpoints and behaviors.
- Development experience with PostgreSQL databases.
- Experience deploying production applications on Kubernetes.
- You have used git for source code management.
- Golang, Java and python experience desirable.
- Jira Java plugin development is a plus.
- Experience building custom user macros for Confluence.
- Administration experience in Jira, Jira Service Desk , Confluence, Bitbucket is a plus.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in CS or equivalent experience