San Francisco, California, United States
Software and Services
We’re perfectionists. Idealists. Inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better. Whether you work at our global offices, offsite, or even at home, a job at Apple will be demanding. But it also rewards bright, original thinking and hard work. And none of us here would have it any other way. Does an exciting, dynamic, fast paced and pressure-filled environment catch your attention? Do you like puzzles and determining solutions that are not obvious? Terrific! Consider joining us. In this position, you'll provide administrative support for executive leadership at Apple Inc. We're seeking a collaborative team member with a friendly work style, who's well-organized, able to effectively multi-task & prioritize, and take initiative.
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced and time sensitive environment.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident and well-informed decisions.
- Experience in heavy calendar management while scheduling key meetings and events.
- Possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations, no task too big or too small to handle.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and strong sense of professionalism.
- Demonstrates an ability to anticipate needs and changes, then react with the best interest of the business in mind.
- Direct experience handling sensitive and confidential information with integrity, discretion and upmost secrecy.
- Ability to influence others; handle conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward and when to apply common sense.
- Calm under pressure, sense of humor and good with people.
- Experience on-boarding new employees and training new team members.
- Experience planning, managing, and executing large scale events.
You will be a full time administrative assistant to Sr. Executives and their teams. Daily activities will include challenging calendar management, organizing meetings and video/conference calls while actively utilizing your keen problem solving abilities as challenges arise. Scheduling both domestic and international travel and arranging for team off sites and events will be a regular task while working closely with other admins and teams to co-ordinate meetings or collaborate on a fun team event will be commonplace. Working with the broader team, you will contribute to a fun and creative approach to team needs and activities and be a champion for team morale. Spending money wisely will be important, so experience with PR approval systems and SAP would be helpful, but not a hard requirement. We are looking for an ambitious and highly organized individual who enjoys solving problems in creative ways and shines in a fast paced and fun environment.
Education & Experience
BS degree preferred, or equivalent experience.