Apple Pay E-commerce Marketing Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple, we don’t just build great products — we create a kind of wonder that revolutionizes entire industries. It’s the diversity of our people and their ideas driving the innovation in everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Apple Pay marketing team is looking for an E-commerce Marketing Manager to develop and drive innovative marketing campaigns with apps, e-commerce merchants, and e-commerce platforms. You will have the opportunity to execute large scale projects from concept through delivery, in collaboration with a cross-functional Apple team and external agencies and partners. You should be passionate about crafting programs to drive user acquisition, while highlighting the ease and simplicity of Apple Pay for consumers. This is an opportunity to work cross-functionally across Apple to deliver an amazing experience to millions of consumers. You have a deep passion and understanding for our brand, our vision and objectives, and the customer experience. We believe this opportunity will place you in a highly- energized environment with some of the most inspiring and creative individuals in the industry. We're growing rapidly and encourage you to apply for this phenomenal opportunity today!
- Consumer Marketing experience with integrated, multi-channel, user acquisition programs.
- Partner Marketing experience, developing co-marketing campaigns with partners and brands.
- B2B Marketing experience, developing scalable approaches for marketing with e-commerce platforms.
- Digital mindset and experience working on digital products and marketing.
- Self-starter with excellent creative and critical thinking abilities.
- Track record of delivering strong results, innovation, and phenomenal customer experiences.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables.
- Effective at building and encouraging interpersonal relationships internally and externally.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and concisely across multiple audiences and partners.
- Passion for Apple products and services and deep familiarity with the Apple ecosystem of services and hardware.
- Flexible and versatile in nature, able to work in fast paced dynamic environments.
Develop and drive innovative digital marketing programs and campaigns. Work with apps and e-commerce merchants to develop and execute co-marketing campaigns to drive Apple Pay user acquisition and usage. Develop scalable programs for marketing with e-commerce platform partners using B2B marketing tactics. Executing projects from concept through delivery, in collaboration with a cross-functional team.
Education & Experience
BA/BS required, MBA preferred.