Sr Designer - Content
New York City, New York, United States
Apple News+ publishes content exclusively from magazine and online publishers. The Apple News+ Content Design Team works directly with publishing creative teams to adapt and enhance their covers and features for the Apple News app. We are looking for Designers at different levels to join our Content Design Team.
- Extensive experience in magazine publishing.
- Experience designing magazine features, packages, FOB sections, and departments.
- Expertise in InDesign, knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, knowledge of Apple Keynote, knowledge of After Effects a plus.
- Knowledge of asset creation for mobile devices.
- Knowledge of responsive design.
- Experience working with engineers and developers.
• Is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment until projects are completed. • Is a self-starter and a proactive individual. • Has excellent organizational skills and an obsessive attention to detail. • Is able to quickly communicate with and update multiple stakeholders. • Is passionate about editorial content and editorial design. • Is passionate about product design. • Is passionate about the Apple brand.