Creative, TV, Media Products Design
Culver City, California, United States
Apple Media Design is looking for an exceptional creative for their Apple TV Content Design team. This is a role for the innovator, communicator, taste-maker and problem solver who wants to have their hands in several things at once; who can deliver designs from concept to completion and who can collaborate well with others. Above all you have a passion for storytelling, with an eye for detail and a blend of creative and technical production skills. This position will work closely with the Creative Director, Art Directors, creative producers as well as cross functional producers to design, create and maintain visual designs for the Apple TV platform.
- Possesses deep knowledge of Film, TV, and pop culture
- Experience creating and leading the output of editorial design product (e.g., Magazines, Digital Content, Journalism, etc.)
- Passion for a wide variety of editorial digital and magazine design as well as video formats, including short, medium and long forms
- Fluency across graphic design, typography, photography and illustration
- A deep understanding of motion graphic and visual storytelling
- Conceptual thinker who is strategically-centered
- Demonstrates command of visual and communication design principles
- Authors, shares and merchandises ideas in a cogent and inspiring manner
- Delivers highly-resolved works at the intersection of culture and design
- Clear and concise communication, organization skills
- Proven mastery of Adobe Creative and iWork suites
- Ability to prototype visual design work in situation
- Strong photographic sensibility; sourcing, art-buying, editing, re-touching or capturing
- Fluency in any of the above a plus: motion, animation, sound design, mixing or editing
- A keen ability to create work under minimal supervision, as well as package and present solutions to the wider creative team.
We are seeking an outstanding talent, a fountain of ideas and creative thinker who can think and implement quickly, laterally, independently or collaboratively. You are experienced in developing and executing an editorial design strategy and has an advanced understanding of what makes content engaging and successful across platforms and audiences You demonstrate strong user experience sensibilities with an uncanny level of curiosity; keeping up with the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies and resources. You have an insatiable desire to make things real and your experience developing prototypes for a variety of platforms and use cases bring your vision to life. At Apple, we collaborate cross-functionally across many organizations and in the content space this is truer than ever. As a member of the creative team you must have an innate ability to collaborate with other Creatives, Project Managers, Business Owners and Executives to tackle complex problems with simple solutions. Since we are a part of a global organization, your ability to work across time zones, date lines and communication platforms is a must to our success.
Education & Experience
Degree in BSc/BA Graphic Design or Visual Communication or equivalent work experience preferred.
- - Portfolio demonstrating proficiency in delivering strong creative ideas across digital, social or static and print media
- - 7+ years relevant design experience
- - Fluency in Apple products services (TV App, iTunes, App Store, Podcasts, Apple Books, etc)
- - Knowledgable about the Apple brand and relentless in preserving its authenticity
- *All resumes must be accompanied by portfolio and/or website link.