Senior Creative, TV, Media Products Design
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could make at Apple. Phenomenal ideas have a way of becoming innovative products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Media Content Design team conceptualizes, designs and creates the content experience for some of Apple’s most visible products. Apple Media Design is looking for a Senior Creative to lead the team that brings our growing catalog of Apple TV+ original programming to life on platform in innovative, compelling and visually stunning ways. Your work can impact the way people consume media products, what they look and feel like and how they’re used by millions of people across the world.
- You will have an innovative vision for our content and media experiences and ideas about how to drive culture through them
- Experience in conceptualizing and creating amazing content-driven experiences
- You're a conceptual thinker who is strategically centered
- Deliver highly-resolved work at the intersection of culture and design
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to manage, drive and design visual design work for multiple situations
- Fluency with any of the following: graphic design, video, animation, UX, storytelling
- A keen ability to create work under minimal supervision, as well as package and present solutions to wider creative teams
- Are a fountain of ideas and creative thinking who can think and implement quickly, laterally, independently or collaboratively
- Have an advanced understanding of what makes content engaging and successful across platforms and audiences
- Demonstrate strong user experience sensibilities with an uncanny level of curiosity
- Collaborate well in a cross-functional design team environment
- Have experience developing work for a variety of platforms and use cases, and is used to thinking how those impact myriad devices, experiences and scenarios
- Have a passion for collaborating with other creatives, and can use that rapport to align others around their vision
You will be an expansive thinker, editor, designer, trans-media geek, social media savant, technologist, but most of all you're a storyteller. You will come to Apple to think about how Apple creates breathtaking and engaging content experiences within our products—from establishing the look and feel of our original content on our platforms to creating new content forms to engage our viewers to infusing our platform with the culture of TV/entertainment. This role is unique in that you will drive both the present and the future of TV in our platforms. At Apple, we collaborate cross-functionally across many organizations and in the content space this is truer than ever. The senior creative needs to be highly collaborative, believing that phenomenal work happens when you work with other exceptional people to get things done, but is also used to navigating these relationships and driving the work with vision when needed. You should first and foremost have a background in TV or digital content creation as well as an interdisciplinary sensibility toward design. They will be a culture driver with an exceptional eye for detail, a keen sense of what matters and a belief that they can make a big difference. This is a role is for a true creative. A design thinker, communicator, and problem solver who wants to have their hands in many things at once; who can work across media types, screens, formats and technologies, and dedicated to shaping deep story lines of our users.
Education & Experience
Degree in BSc/BA Graphic Design or Visual Communication or equivalent work experience preferred.
- - Portfolio demonstrating proficiency in delivering strategic ideas across digital, social or static form factors.
- - 12+ years relevant design or creative experience required; bonus for tours in publishing, magazines, or content creation/delivery
- - 5+ years of experience running a high speed, high performing team.
- - Have passion about the Apple brand and relentless in preserving its authenticity