News+ Business Growth
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
Apple’s Internet Software & Services team is looking for a highly motivated individual to help grow Apple News+. The person in this position will collaborate closely with stakeholder teams throughout Apple to help solve problems and ensure programs implementation that achieve core business objectives. The role requires a highly-motivated and adaptive self-stater who can work with multiple internal teams to meet hard deadlines. This is a full-time position and is located in our Cupertino, CA headquarters.
- Minimum 3 to 7 years of meaningful industry work experience with a good understanding of digital publishing and subscription business
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate a strong point of view clearly and succinctly
- Exceptional relationship-building and interpersonal skills; ability to develop strong working partnerships inside and outside of Apple
- Self-starter who works effectively in a fast-paced environment; is comfortable managing ambiguity while delivering results with minimal guidance
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly translate data into actionable insights
- Comfort working closely with analytics teams to solve performance tracking challenges
- Strong project management capability with exceptional attention to detail
- Energetic and collaborative team player who never loses focus on the end consumer
- Strong passion for entertainment, media and consumer technology
This is a cross functional and global role that requires coordination between many different groups within Apple. You will interface with editorial, analytics, marketing, product, engineering and finance. You would be supporting the business growth manager in: - Daily reporting - Monthly forecast - Monitoring business performance - Liaising between different teams to ensure projects are on track - Improve processes - Thinking about ways to grow the business The role requires a highly-motivated and adaptive self-stater who can work with multiple internal and external teams to meet business objectives. Candidates should have a proven track record of building and sustaining successful business relationships and have a good understanding of a subscription business. This is a full-time position and is located in our Cupertino, CA headquarters.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree required; MBA or equivalent degree preferred.