Engineering Project Specialist - Packaging and Product Display
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Come join a creative team committed to helping our hardware engineers and EPM. Apple’s Packaging and Product Display Program Management team is looking for an inventive, high-energy Engineering Project Specialist (EPS) to assist with BOMs, ECO’s, GRs and PO Management. Preferred candidate is a fearless organizer who can prioritize issues, track details and multi-task. An EPS must be ready to work with Engineering Project Managers, Package Engineering, PoP Display Engineering, Global Supply Managers, Marcom, Financial Analyst, Procurement and Accounts Payable.
- You are good in configuring BOM (Bill of Materials) components
- You have relevant industry experience in finance like creating Purchase Orders, Invoice payment)
- You are comfortable in managing, organizing and maintaining large quantities of data
- You are very detail orientated and strive to achieve accuracy.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are proficient in MS Excel
- You have unparalleled multi tasking abilities and a world-class critical thinking skillset
- Ability to react to resets and changes in a time sensitive environment
- Have worked with overseas vendors
- In this role, you will be creating, managing and process Engineering Change Orders, Manufacturer Change Orders - We rely on you to, create and manage BOMs (Bill of Materials), part numbers, and archive related technical documentation - Create Purchase Requisitions, maintain invoice tracking and payment - Monitor the entire life cycle of assigned Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, related Goods Receipts, and Invoice Receipts - Communication and follow-up with P2P (Purchase to Pay) counterparts - Review all PRs assigned and verification of valid signature authorizations, routing and proper documentation - Monitoring and processing all necessary GRs with the appropriate receipt documentation and approvals in a timely manner - Reviewing the status of POs and GRs which are not matched to Invoice Receipts via SAP WebCycle / iBuy - Monitoring all open POs and closing them if they are aged or no longer required - Maintain and provide proper documentation for quarterly finance audits - Work on multiple projects simultaneously
Education & Experience
- BA/BS degree or 3+ years of industry experience