Asset Management Coordinator, Retail RE&D
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Are you passionate about using your knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Join us, and you’ll have a meaningful role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success.
- Strong communication and organizational skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work and influence across functions with customers (both internal & external)
- Experience working within a complex global business structure
- Must be a self starter who is comfortable working independently
- Experience handling confidential materials with discretion
- Highly motivated and must enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize workload proactively and expeditiously
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Proven creative problem solving history, ability to work well collaboratively and under pressure
- Experience creating and/or supporting presentation development for senior management and external customers
- Skilled in Keynote, Numbers, Pages & Excel
The Asset Management Coordinator will provide comprehensive administrative and operational support to the Asset Management team based in Cupertino. The highly-motivated, customer-centric candidate will be responsible for operational systems, processes, policies, approval documentation and general administrative tasks all in support of the WW Asset Management goals. Primary Responsibilities Provide to the Asset Management Team support with the implementation of the existing fleet strategy worldwide Support the development of asset management processes, procedures and tools to meet best practice, compliance and finance requirements Responsible for preparing & maintenance all tracking and reporting documents on all Asset Managment work collaborating with finance, ASLA, market analysis and legal at all times Assist the Asset Manager in ensuring all asset management vendor contracts are in place and vendors are paid on time Prepare & assemble all Asset Managment meeting materials ensuring all are accurate. Responsible for the Asset Management records & databases, ensuring they are up to date at all times Secondary Responsibilities Be an ambassador for Asset Managment and The Apple Real Estate & Development Department at all times Key duties also include support for key business priorities, approval materials, meeting presentations and other duties as assigned. Provide business reports on a weekly basis. Managing daily calendars for the team where necessary, showing flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based to last-minute changes. Organizing domestic and international travel arrangements for the team members, including passport/visa requirements where required.
Education & Experience
BA/BS preferred and 3 years experience in a supporting or administrative role We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive thinker who can think strategically and stay connected to our customers. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of integrity, creativity, initiative, accountability, communication and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to teamwork and excellence.