Sr. Product Manager, iPhone Buying Experience
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gravitate in order to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! The Retail Online Shopping Experience seeks a seasoned Product Manager to define and bring to life the future of the iPhone buying experience for our customers. In this role, you will collaborate closely with Design, Engineering and Product Marketing to think deeply about how our should experience purchasing their next iPhone. This role will draw upon your extensive experience as as senior Product Manager to combine your technical fluency, strong sense of user experience, and business acumen to chart a vision, align your stakeholders, and develop a roadmap to deliver a modern iPhone buying experience that contemplates and balances the needs of all our shoppers.
- +10 years of Product Management experience with at least the last 5 years leading product for a large scale direct to consumer e-commerce retailer. Experience with Omni-Channel retailers and with wireless carriers, a strong plus.
- Demonstrated fluency in core e-commerce concepts like affordability, credit, payment systems, order fulfillment, supply chain, and bringing them all together to define a shopping experience.
- Highly analytical and able to identify opportunities and problems to prioritize and drive mulit-year product roadmaps.
- Technical mindset with ability to work closely with engineering partners to solve for system interdependencies, devise implementation strategies and refine scope based on concrete considerations.
- Able to work independently but not alone, leading through influence, leading from the middle of the pack.
- Exceptional presentations and communication skills, with experience presenting to and influence senior executives.
Create and manage the product roadmap for the subject portfolio; collaborating with stakeholders throughout the broader organization. Lead significant multi-year/multi-track initiatives to improve the iPhone buying experience; collaborating with Product partner teams to influence dependent features and product roadmaps. Negotiate and set milestones and expectations with other departments. Evangelizes each release to other departments and stakeholders. Help manage design and development process between various internal and external teams. Oversee and update the production schedule; ensuring each release is timely and solves requirements. Represents business objectives and feature solutions during product reviews with cross-functional teams and determines and follows through relevant action items for the working team to address. Optimize user experience through intuition, analysis of quantitative test data and qualitative research/customer interviews. Monitor the health of projects at all times along with the associated risks and implications to timelines; lead the resolution of cross-functional issues.
Education & Experience
Completion of an undergraduate or graduate degree.