RF Hardware Full Stack Developer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day. As a Full Stack Developer, you will be a part of a team that is responsible for the full software development process, from conception to deployment.
- You are a great teammate with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Experience with REST API Server development (e.g., Django rest framework, Flask RESTFull/RESTplus framework etc.)
- Experience with Web Application development, REACT web application, Angular JS, Django or Flask
- Experience with Database hosts and data structure design for non-relational/NoSQL (MongoDB) or relational (MySQL, Postgre SQL, Oracle etc.)
- Experience with regression test, CI automation server (Jenkins, buildbot etc.)
- Experience with AWS integration and deployment
- Experience with python desktop GUI development (PyQT, PySide)
Work on back-end and front-end of systems and develop fully fledged platforms (with databases, server, and clients). You will participate in the design and creation of scalable software tool, web application, data storage server and effective APIs. Work with teams to ideate software solutions, test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency. If you are comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries, we would like to meet you.
Education & Experience
BSEE or equivalent degree required; MSEE or equivalent preferred.