WW Digital Program Manager - Apple Services
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — we build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of our people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. Join Apple Retail as a key member of the Apple Digital Commerce team. As the Program Manager for Apple Services on the Apple Online Store, you will be responsible for defining the future strategy for how customers learn about and shop for Apple Services on Apple’s digital commerce platforms and will lead the cross functional team that brings this vision to life.
- Shown ability to be effective in virtual team leadership, and leading through influence.
- Outstanding collaborator.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, including presenting to executives.
- Excellent analytical skills and data based decision making.
- Ability to balance short-term execution needs with long-term strategic goals.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding ability to problem solve, develop creative solutions, and demonstrate resourcefulness, while maintaining acute attention to detail.
- Deep knowledge of digital commerce standard methodologies, preferably in a services context.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically to deliver on short and long term goals.
The WW Digital Program Manager - Apple Services is responsible for developing the end to end Apple Services strategy for Apple’s digital commerce platforms - with the goal to drive sales and educate consumers, while simultaneously delivering a best-in-class customer experience. Working closely with internal team members across multiple departments, this role will be accountable for the strategic direction and priorities for Apple Services in the digital commerce context, ensuring detailed execution across all functions, and accountable for the performance across all digital commerce platforms. - Accountable for the sales performance and customer experience of Apple Services across all digital commerce platforms - Responsible for developing digital commerce programs that will drive sales and customer awareness - Partner with Merchandising, Demand Generation and Digital Commercial GEO leads to incorporate the Apple Services proposition into ongoing initiatives and programs - Partner with the Market Development and Apple Services teams to develop financial offers. Ensure flawless execution of these on Apple’s digital platforms. - Partner with Marketing, Creative Design, and Product Management teams to build customer-focused experiences aligned with our brand vision. - Partner with Product Management to develop the capabilities needed for selling and educating consumers on Apple Services - Develop data based insights and recommendations, to influence cross-functional partners on improving the Apple Services performance on our digital platforms - Cross-functionally lead a multi-disciplinary group across Apple to develop and launch new digital capabilities around Apple services. - Monitor and report on efficiency of key Apple Services initiatives, including executive presentations.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS required, advanced degree a plus. - 10+ years of digital commerce or equivalent experience. - Prior experience in business development roles desired - Prior experience in strategy roles a plus