Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could ac-complish. Join Apple's Partner Solutions and Technology team within the Information Systems and Technology organization as a Sr Software Engineer with a passion for delivering spectacular high-demand applications. Our team believes in fun, camaraderie, learning, and collaboration at work, and are looking for candidates that shares those values.
- Extensive development experience working on Java/Java EE, Spring and REST framework
- Strong experience in developing solutions using SQL, Oracle, No-SQL, Couchbase and Elastic Search
- Proficient with test driven development approach, and various Test and development frameworks
- A minimum of 7 years experience design, development and testing Experienced developing large scale and high volume multi-tiered web/mobile applications
- Experienced in driving application architecture and design with considerations such as performance, scalability, reusability and flexibility Team-player with excellent communication and Presentation skills.
- Experienced in actively mentoring and mentored team members in their careers.
- Ability to brainstorm and communicate technology ideas and issues with peers and management
- Ability to work with vendors, multi-functional teams, internal partners
Will be responsible for the Architecture, design and development of highly available and scalable solutions that can scale to Apple and it’s Partners growing needs. Utilize his or her extensive experience with Spring, Java and REST frame-works to be able to come up with innovative solutions Deliver promised deliveries on time with uncompromisable quality Will put together the Architecture of system utilizing Big Data Sets and nosql based solutions Collaborate with Business, application owners, developers and Project Management team and cross functional teams to drive deliverables- Provide Mentoring to the development team on functionality and technology Review technical designs and perform peer code reviews
Education & Experience
BS degree in computer science or equivalent