Financial Analyst, Revenue & Margin AppleCare
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. We bring passion and dedication to our customers and if you bring it to your job....there's no telling what we will accomplish. Team up with Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry. Join the AppleCare Finance organization and make a positive impact on a company that is known for impressive products, including iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and iPod. We are looking for an outstanding individual with integrity, personal accountability, proactive thinking, a focus on teamwork, and a commitment to excellence. If you exemplify our values and want to be part of something big, contact us today.
- 3+ years experience in Finance or Operations in a high performance organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven problem solving skills
- Driven by a strong work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with and influence business partners
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, have ability to handle multiple projects
- Thriving on an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented
- Very strong knowledge of SAP, Excel, Tableau & SQL are required, Python is a plus.
- Experience in building Financial Models
This is a highly visible and challenging position. It is a fast paced role that will require you to analyze revenue, margin and sales data. You will also need to identify, investigate, understand and articulate sales, revenue and margin trends, illustrate a proven ability to work with large volumes of data and present conclusions to aid effective decision-making. In doing so, you will need to work using your own initiative to enhance existing and develop new reporting. The candidate will also be required to prepare cost models that support existing and new AppleCare products. A key element to the role will be the ability of the successful candidate to develop working relationships with key business partners throughout the Apple organization.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Operations, Management, or other relevant field of study. MBA, CFA, preferred.