Senior Full Stack Developer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. The AppleCare Digital team is looking for a smart and hardworking person to join our team as a Senior Full Stack Developer. You will help build world-class tools & utilities along with prototype applications to help our business teams. The AppleCare Digital team services more than 3 billion customers a year across a broad range of digital platforms. The organization is responsible for all support and service of digital content, web assets, customer tools and apps, communities, analytics, SEO and social media. We are the highest volume post sales support function in Apple and carry out to the highest standard of quality and innovation on behalf of our customers worldwide.
- - Design client-side and server-side architecture
- - Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- - Develop and handle well-functioning databases and applications
- - Write effective APIs and use open source API’s (e.g. Google API’s)
- - Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- - Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- - Build security and data protection settings
- - Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- - Responsible for maintenance and improvements of the developed application.
- - Will be potentially involved in automation of QA and Operational processes
Education & Experience
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science or related field - At least 5 years experience in software development with specific experience building software applications end to end. - Knowledge of Apple products is a huge plus