Retail Solution Engineer
New York City, New York, United States
Are you passionate about providing technical support and solutions to support business customers? Apple Retail leads the way in introducing customers to how Apple can help them start, grow and evolve their business. Our passionate teams foster meaningful relationships with both new and existing customers while supporting every technical detail. We ensure all customers that come to us with business needs have a personalized experience that matches where they are in the journey of growing their business to the hardware, software and services that can take them further.
- Clearly demonstrates and presents a compelling proposition indicating Apple products are more technologically advanced and cost effective than competitors’ products.
- Teams with Apple Retail's Account Managers and Business Pros in pursuing sales opportunities in the Core and Growth Business segments for Apple Retail, aligning to Apple-wide industry vertical focuses.
- Participates with Apple Retail Business team members in customer calls and video conferences that require technical knowledge to address Apple product capabilities and compatibility issues and break down any technical barriers to the sale
- Responsible for defining and implementing appropriate technical sales tactics in assigned accounts.
- Identifies knowledge gaps and provides recommendations for creating a training roadmap.
- Applies continual learning practices to stay abreast of the latest Apple and SMB solutions and trends.
- Possesses excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strategic sales savvy, and outstanding technical knowledge
Builds and delivers persuasive technical sales presentations, product demonstrations, and proposals that clearly communicate Apple's product and technology direction and competitive advantages to Small and Medium Business customers. Provides systems architecting and technical consulting for the integration and implementation of Apple products and existing technologies in customer environments. Provides technical expertise in integrated Apple, third party, and custom solutions.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree in scientific or engineering discipline plus a minimum of 3 years experience or Masters degree plus 2 years technical experience, or equivalent experience.