Senior Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Apple Online Store is looking for a highly motivated, entrepreneurial senior software engineer to join the Apple Online Store Engineering team. You will deliver projects aimed at improving the hugely successful Apple Online Store.
- 5 - 10 years overall Software Engineer/Developer experience.
- Programming in Java, Scala, C++ with experience in Spring or DI frameworks
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills.
- Develop multi-tier scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric web applications.
- Demonstrated expertise in application security.
- Knowledge and experience with service-oriented architecture.
- Expert knowledge of computer science, with great understanding of data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Strong leadership abilities in driving operational excellence and best engineering practices.
- Preferred Skills
- Experience in SpringMVC
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL DB is plus.
- Experience with high traffic eCommerce applications
We are looking for a self starting, energetic individual with excellent written and communication skills, who is a great team player, but not afraid to question assumptions and take initiative. As part of the AOS Engineering team, your responsibilities will include working closely with other engineering team members and interacting with product, design, content, QA and many other groups to lead and deliver world class engineering products in an exciting fast-paced environment. Your work will focus on building high throughput, high performance, reliable, server-side web application architecture, features and UI.
Education & Experience
BS/MS Degree in Computer Science