Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We lead all aspects of all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. We believe strongly that design matters and that it's always been at the heart of Apple and the work that we do. And the Design Team is at the creative core of Marcom. Every day, millions of consumers around the world interact with Apple and its products through the channel - through mobile, digital, and in-store experiences. The indirect Channel plays a hugely important role for Apple, with Channel Marcom driving strategies to provide customers a thoughtful, and seamless experience! As a Senior Producer for Channel Interactive, you’ll play a lead role in a team of producers responsible for building communications and experiences to define Apple’s presence on our Channel partners’ digital platforms (e.g., Amazon, Target, Best Buy, etc.). Candidates for this position should have a clear track record of digital innovation and delivery. You should have measurable experience in marketing and development of digital communications across multiple channels and platforms, should be engaged in the latest in internet advancements and technology, and be prepared to take a leadership role in Apple’s overall digital presence across all products.
- You are strategic and have the ability to communicate high-level concepts and overall business direction!
- You are innovative and can put forth new solutions in digital interaction.
- You have tenureexperience delivering results.
- You are able to collaborate across multiple partners and value teamwork.
- You are a natural leader and can think in a multi-disciplinary way.
We structure and scope complex digital and interactive projects, with multiple work streams. We lead development of marketing content for multiple digital platforms and partners. We use meaningful project management tools. Our team can prioritize projects and ongoing changes in real time, and refine the production process based on feedback and hindsights. We handle projects across multiple platforms by working closely with all partners and building trust both within the team and with business stakeholders. Our team builds positive relationships optimally with creative, development, and cross-functional teams to move projects forward. We're able to Propose innovative solutions that break new ground in web-based interaction.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- The position requires a minimum of seven years in digital project management, with at least five years of experience independently leading complex projects. Interactive agency experience is helpful.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.