Technical Sales Specialist, Attribution and API
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gravitate in order to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without! If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! Apple Advertising Platforms is redefining advertising on mobile devices while reaching hundreds of millions of iPhone and iPad users around the world. With Apple News and Search Ads, advertisers and publishers get access to the most engaged consumers in the market. We’re looking for an extraordinary Technical Sales Specialist to join our Search Ads business. Launched in 2016, Search Ads is an easy, efficient and fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search in the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the app promotion platform of choice for iOS developers.
- 5+ years of experience, ideally in the digital advertising industry, in a customer success, service and/or program management role
- Experience with in-person client interactions, specifically performance marketers and partners (e.g., agencies, mobile measurement)
- Solid understanding of digital advertising landscape and KPIs for web / mobile / apps. Familiarity with search engine marketing (SEM), app-install marketing, and/or channel partners preferred
- Advanced technical skills: experience with XCode, Objective C, Swift, Java, SQL, scripting languages
- Excellent communications, project management, and organizational skills
- Strong personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust
We are looking for a bright, motivated Technical Sales Specialist to support our growing Search Ads business, in the Customer Success group. In this role, you will support our customers and the internal sales group with attribution and campaign management API integrations, globally. You will be accountable for troubleshooting, debugging and triaging customer related issues. You will also mentor internal teams on attribution best practices. You work directly with partners and developers to evangelize and support our features and technology around the API offerings. Mentoring internal teams on troubleshooting, debugging, and triaging customer related issues. Working directly with Apple Search Ads customers and partners to advise on XCode framework and REST API integrations. Liaising with Product team on driving customer requests and act as local technical authority to spread the new features and technology. Working closely with Partnership Group and Sales teams to be a great partner with key developers. Serving as a vocal advocate for our partners throughout the organization. Initiating communications tackle the issues among the various teams. Assist with online developer document assets. Solving integration issues with the external tracking tools.
Education & Experience
BA/BS in Computer Science, Analytics or related field