Sr. UX Designer, Marcom
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We lead all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. In this role, you will work with a team of designers, writers, and technologists to articulate the user experience (UX) for customers across a multitude of Apple's digital touchpoints. These include apple.com, the Apple Store app, social media platforms, and digital signage.
- You have at least 10 years of significant experience in User Experience Design.
- You have validated conceptual and analytical skills
- You are focused, keep a level head and work well within a collaborate team.
- You have proven success in strategic and design thinking, and validated expertise in content strategy, system design, usability, analytics, user testing, information architecture, and marketing.
- You possess strong oral, written and social skills to articulately express the rationale behind design decisions.
- Your capabilities engender confidence that assignments are on track and on strategy.
- You can present and articulate the vision in a purposeful and thoughtful way and your design sensibility and keen eye for aesthetics are unparalleled.
- You have extensive experience with content strategy and platform design, from large-scale marketing sites to transactional commerce sites.
- You have excellent web and app design experience and are proficient in development technologies.
- You understand the requirements of the process, including typical time and resources needed is to produce extraordinary work.
- You are fluent in analytics, usability tests, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- You have an eye for detail and an excellent sense of aesthetics and functionality.
- You have a dream of working in a creative and dynamic environment.
- Presents work to internal teams and leaders at Apple, clearly articulating design rationale. - Collaborates within the UX team by working reciprocally and sharing standard methodologies. - Produces clear UX documentation for marketing sites, transactional flows and app experiences. These include sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. - Iterates rapidly as ideas emerge and priorities change to meet the needs of the project. - Demonstrates the ability to use analytics and user testing to inform the creative process. - Provides UX direction to a broad audience, and contributes at a high level during all phases of an interactive project. - Manages and builds positive relationships across disciplines with writers, designers, developers, and creative technologists. - Brings ideas to the table and collaborates effectively with copywriters, art directors, developers and cross functional teams to develop clear proposals for UX solutions.
Education & Experience
Bachelor Degree with multidisciplinary educational backgrounds such as Psychology, Computer Science, Information Sciences, commerce/business Library Science, Human Computer Interaction or other related discipline preferred.
- Portfolio shows applied knowledge of usability, user-centered design, and content strategy. Your UX documents include site maps, flows, and wireframes and strong capacity for both logical and creative thinking. Your work shows attention to detail in every aspect.