Product Manager – Recruiting Software
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gravitate in order to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! Are you interested in making a difference in how digital recruitment will differentiate in a highly competitive talent landscape? We are looking for an expert, hardworking, and charismatic product leader to focus on enhancing our user experiences across the recruitment lifecycle. You’ll apply your judgement and insights to help infuse ideas for differentiating features into our product-development process to optimize the platform that facilitates millions of recruitment transactions every year - all to hire the best talent across Apple that will continue to fuel our innovation. The Product Manager for Recruiting Enterprise Software is a new senior level position within our Global Recruitment Technology team. This role will bring recruitment domain knowledge to improve our enterprise recruitment system, user interfaces, workflows and collaboration through internal analysis and external benchmarking. You also will create the integrated roadmap by conducting feature analysis, requirements gathering, technical specification development & prioritization, and feature performance evaluation. You will be an integral part of one of the most productive recruitment organizations supporting amazingly diverse functional and technical hiring demands, working on strategic recruitment system features at scale. If you thrive in environments of uncertainty and are able to pivot with constantly evolving requirements and new technologies, you’ll love it here.
- Solid knowledge of Recruiting processes and related industry solutions with strong instincts and user empathy to enhance the workflow and functionality of our solutions.
- Possess high standards and strive for the best user experience but are willing to make compromises when necessary.
- Ability to influence without authority, actively establish rapport, credibility, sell concepts internally and actively drive decision-making across partners.
- Are self-aware and savvy in tailoring your message to your audience as well as delivering it in a clear, concise, and confident manner.
- Excellent at building presentations and documents and communicating them at all levels of the organization.
- Deeply value attention-to-detail and believe that an extraordinary product is the sum of an inordinate number of small, thoughtful decisions.
- Superlative written, verbal, interpersonal and analytical skills as well as strong presentation skills.
- Bring balance working in a creatively driven organization, with an analytical and focused approach to technology and ability to present solutions in a simple, understandable language to client groups.
Apple is seeking an ambitious Product Manager to play a central role in the development of new features and enhancements in Recruitment Enterprise System. In this hands-on position, you will collect and synthesize input from different internal teams, prioritize these requirements, advise on their implementation, and partner with our People Business Process Re-engineering and IS&T teams to document workflows and processes to guide complex features to a successful launch. This will require you to prioritize, lead cross-functional discussions, guide prioritization of competing requirements, and consolidate them into a detailed, actionable plan that aligns with stakeholders’ expectations. Most importantly, you will ensure that Recruitment can provide the best possible experience for our users. This role requires a rare blend of product management, user empathy and insight, and technical know-how shown through the ability to translate complex problems into actionable tasks. The right candidate will be cooperative and capable of inspiring great ideas in technical and non-technical ways with teammates including IS&T, recruitment, marketing, training, compliance, privacy, PBPR project management, Coordination Services, analytics, legal, and more.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree plus 7+ years of related experience in a similar field is preferred; recruitment, recruiting technology or related software development, product development and/or project management experience