Real-Time Streaming Media Software Engineer (ReplayKit)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Our team develops the framework for Screen Recording, Internet Streaming, and Live Broadcasting for iOS, macOS, and tvOS. Apple's Interactive Media Group (IMG) is looking for a proactive talented software engineer to join our team.
- Interested in Gaming, Apple Arcade, and Live Internet Streaming
- Interested in object-oriented programming in C, ObjectiveC, or Swift
- Interested in desktop, mobile app development, embedded software, or embedded firmware
- Interested in real-time audio, video, multithreaded programming, digital signal processing, or device drivers
- Interested in low latency real-time networking protocols such as RTP and UDP
- Interested in leading cross-functional projects and shipping high quality software
- Upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
- Strong communication
Looking for a strong software engineer to help develop features for the real-time audio and video frameworks that drive Screen Recording and Live Broadcast for iOS, tvOS, and MacOS. As a software engineer in this role, you will be responsible for developing features, contributing to design and architecture, analyzing and optimizing performance, and tuning algorithms for enhanced customer experiences.
Education & Experience
B.S or M.S in EE/CE/CS with a strong focus in software engineering