Global Data Center Operations Training Manager, Dallas, TX
Dallas, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job then there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries! It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are looking to employ a Training Program Manager with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. A Training Program Manager is expected to be a strategic thinker with fantastic organizational and time management skills. You will have excellent research skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in training and development management (essential).
- Critical Environment Training Experience is a plus.
- Learning Management System experience required
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem solving skills.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency with Mac OS, related business, and communication tools.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic and creative attitude.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Some travel and occasional off-hours/weekend support may be required for this position.
To ensure success, Training Program Managers should understand the business operation and decision-making processes with a keen interest in producing targeted and tangible results by creating an effective and efficient training program. Top candidates will be innovative, strong decision-makers and outstanding facilitators of learning and change. Responsibilities: - Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation with managers. - Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs. - Develop training manuals or on line courses that target tangible results. - Implement effective and purposeful training methods. - Effectively manage the training budget. - Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance. - Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement. - Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities. - Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management. - Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organizations goals. - Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training. - Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training. - Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree in Human Resources or a related field (or equivalent experience).