Event Manager, Health & Fitness
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
As part of our Corporate Events Group, you will help inform the world about everything Apple: our groundbreaking products and services and the values that drive our company. You’ll serve as a liaison between Apple and the general public, working to develop communications, events, and stories that show the world what really drives our company. Together, we’ll present a consistent voice for Apple that’s timely, accurate, and true to who we are. You’ll be a key part of representing one of the world’s most prestigious brands to millions of people every single day! Apple is seeking an expert marketing and events professional - the ideal candidate is an authority in the Health and Fitness field. You will bring new marketing ideas and technologies in the space to help improve and evolve our ability to connect with our key audiences, in particular, crafting experiences that are engaging and authentic to our brand.
- 10+ years Brand and Event Management consumer experience.
- 8-10 years Health and Fitness experience is desired.
- Passion and deep knowledge of how to engage for event planning.
- 5+ years experience at a brand, leading creative projects.
- Global marketing, branding and communications experience.
- Project development and management experience, including developing strategies, compelling presentations, and operational plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as an influential presenter.
- Experience with budget management, financial tracking, contract negotiations.
- Proactive with strong project management skills.
- Positive attitude in all interactions with internal and external teams.
Lead, project plan and execute complex events the Apple Health & Fitness event experiences relating to Apple Watch and including HealthKit, ResearchKit and CareKit, phone, and other Apple products as appropriate. Plan, develop and bring to life experiences to improve our launch and momentum campaigns spanning our product categories – highlighting Apple’s role and leadership in this field. Collaborate and serve as the key Apple owner and segment authority for event coverage including PR tours and partner experience events. Team with key influencers in the health and fitness category and help PR managers achieve strong coverage. Act as a key player that can jump to other events as needed outside the primary vertical. Track budgets and collaborate with vendors and agencies, provide requirements and oversea implementation of the event/experiences for related launch events, press events and tours. Provide advice, support and resources for health, fitness and well being partners. Work cross functionally with corporate and marketing communications, operations, and finance, to take the project from creation to activation. Develop an annual strategic marketing support plan for high touch guest experiences that range from PR Tours and briefings, influencer events, product launch support and executive events, to name a few.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree, MS/MA/MBA preferred.