Lead Enterprise Architect
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love crafting & architecting solutions? You will have to opportunity to performance tune Java applications. Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment where your abilities will be challenged on a day to day basis? Would you enjoy exploring new technologies? Then this role may be for you! Apple’s Engineering Solutions Team is looking for an upbeat individual with interpersonal skills who can think creatively and question assumptions. In this role, you will be part of a fast growing, team with responsibilities related to crafting and developing generation solutions.
- Experience architecting highly transactional, scalable, coordinated solutions.
- In-depth experience in object-oriented programming (Java, Spring or other MVC frameworks) and Service Oriented Architectures.
- Proven knowledge of AWS infrastructure technologies.
- Validated experience with CRM solutions is a strong plus.
- Proven ability to analyze business requirements and build efficient solutions.
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and fault tolerant designs.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and interpersonal skills.
- Agile development experience is a plus.
Architect end to end solution working collaboratively with multiple engineering teams. Lead technical development; Review work you're doing for accuracy and completeness. Optimally communicate status to management and business partners daily. Proven partnership with business to ensure their expectations are met and managed. Keep up-to date on the newest technology solutions in market to generate innovative ideas to solve business challenges Be a Product evangelist: help define, promote & share the vision Ensure the product continues to meet all necessary Apple security and compliance standards. Operational Perfection - Lead efficient diagnosis, quick action, and effective resolution of any production issue.
Education & Experience
Bachelor of Science in CS or equivalent + 12 years of related experience.