CRM Data Scientist- Apple Retail
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Do you love problem solving and thinking beyond an obvious solution? Do you thrive in ambiguity and teams where little direction should fuel your creativity? The Apple Retail Data Sciences team provides insights through Data analytics and Predictive modeling. We are looking for an experienced CRM Data Scientist to partner closely with the business to provide strategic insights and support informed decisions. You will be excellent at performing customer cohort analyses, segmentation, building propensity models, and develop dashboards towards sharing insights with business partners.
- Expert experience in panel data, statistical models (survival analysis, trial-repeat models, propensity scoring), customer segmentation, and multivariate testing.
- Solid technical database knowledge (e.g., Teradata, McQueen, Hadoop) and experience optimizing SQL queries on large data.
- Proficiency in R or Python. Abilities to build and maintain packages a plus.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau).
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking.
- Ability to communicate complex analyses to a non-technical audience.
- Familiarity with CRM a plus.
To be successful in this position, you should be a self-starter, driven, accountable and a highly upbeat teammate. You will work cross-functionally on multiple projects end-to-end and advance them on a tight schedule.
Education & Experience
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or other quantitative disciplines. Masters or PhD preferred.