Inside Service Team Lead, AppleCare Service Channels
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it! Do you have a passion for developing insights and crafting narratives that encourage others to take action? Do you enjoy consulting with key decision makers to expand a partner’s reach and own the customer experience? Are you eager to forge new relationships with cross-functional teams and collaborate to achieve breakthrough outcomes? If you are ready to make a difference, join us! The Team Lead acts as the primary liaison between AppleCare and Apple’s service partners. We are looking for an outstanding individual who can blend innovation with the ability to manage a diverse group of partners while being proficient at solving business-critical problems and scaling solutions. You will lead a team that manages and develops the strategic approach for small volume partners across US and Canada. You possess a strong eye for business to influence channel partners to deliver an exceptional customer experience. This role requires up to 30% travel.
- 5+ years of proven experience driving performance in a customer-focused role
- Outstanding analytical skills; adept at distilling meaning and relevance from data
- Skillful at building relationships and influencing external and internal partners
- Ability to act with velocity in a dynamic and frequently ambiguous environment
- Experience managing projects to completion in a highly collaborative environment across multiple functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to weave common themes into a narrative and clearly articulate the story from beginning to end.
Build and foster critical relationships with key service partners and functional teams; communicate and facilitate understanding of scope of support and partner expectations, and ensure consistent delivery of high quality service & support solutions to end customers. Ensure timely response and resolution of customer issues. Deeply integrate with partners to understand capabilities, find opportunities, and articulate problem statements. Measure and track account performance against goals; conduct reviews, collaborate and align on corrective steps to improve performance. Monitor partner compliance and assess changes to ensure continuous alignment with program. Re-imagine aspects of the customer journey, partner engagement, and service operations. Collaborate with functional teams to bring scalable solutions to business-critical problems. Drive internal meetings to review partner status and to align financial and performance targets. Lead work streams to ensure support and service readiness for new product launches. Lead strategic projects that drive transformative change across a range of service-related and channel/partner disciplines. Develop management system for the Inside Service Team. Develop scorecard to measure the effectiveness of the team reaching our to service providers and communicating, providing insights, feedback, guidance and handling escalations. Provide guidance and coaching to the team to increase efficacy and efficiency.
Education & Experience
BA/BS in Business, Engineering, or related analytical field MBA or advanced degree preferred
- - 3+ yrs experience in management consulting or a management role in the wireless or enterprise services industries
- - Experience managing an engineering / technical support environment
- - Experience managing and driving performance of partnerships
- - Knowledge of forward/reverse logistics operations in a service-based supply chain