Partner Manager, AppleCare Service Channels
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Support and Service
Do you have a passion for developing insights and crafting narratives that encourage others to take action? Do you enjoy consulting with key decision makers to expand a partner’s reach and own the customer experience? Are you eager to forge new relationships with cross-functional teams and collaborate to achieve breakthrough outcomes? A Service Channel Partner Manager acts as the primary interface between AppleCare and Apple’s service partners. We’re looking for an outstanding individual who can blend innovation with the discipline required to manage a diverse group of partners, while at the same time be proficient at solving business-critical problems and scaling solutions. The ideal candidate will lean on strong business acumen to influence and motivate channel partners to deliver a premium customer experience, advance strategic goals, and drive exceptional performance. This role requires up to 30% travel.
- 5+ years of experience driving performance in a customer-focused role
- Outstanding analytical skills; adept at distilling meaning and relevance from data
- Proven ability to build relationships and influence external and internal partners
- Ability to act with velocity in a rapidly changing and frequently ambiguous environment
- Experience managing projects to completion in a highly collaborative environment across multiple functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to weave common themes into a narrative and clearly articulate the story from beginning to end.
Build and foster critical relationship with key service partners and functional teams; communicate and facilitate understanding of scope of support and partner expectations, and ensure consistent delivery of high quality service & support solutions to end customers. Ensure timely response and resolution of customer issues. Deeply integrate with partners to understand capabilities, find opportunities, and articulate problem statements. Measure and track account performance against goals; conduct reviews, collaborate and align on corrective steps to improve performance. Monitor partner compliance and assess changes to ensure continuous good fit with program. Re-imagine aspects of the customer journey, partner engagement, and service operations. Collaborate with functional teams to bring scalable solutions to business-critical problems. Drive internal meetings to review partner status and align financial & performance targets. Lead work streams to ensure support & service readiness for new product launches. Lead strategic projects that drive transformative change across a range of service-related and channel/partner disciplines.
Education & Experience
BA/BS in Business, Engineering, or related analytical field MBA or advanced degree preferred
- - 3+ yrs experience in management consulting or a management role in the wireless or enterprise services industries
- - Experience managing an engineering / technical support environment
- - Experience managing and driving performance of partnerships
- - Knowledge of forward/reverse logistics operations in a service-based supply chain