Software QA Engineer.
San Francisco, California, United States
Software and Services
Come join the Apple Media Product team. The Podcasts QA team drives quality of Apple Podcasts across Apple platforms (iOS, macOS, tvOS, watchOS and HomePod) and 3rd party platforms (ie: Amazon Echo/Alexa). We're a passionate team dedicated to delivering the best user experience for Apple Podcasts utilizing manual and automated tests.
- 5+ years of experience in a Software QA Engineer role
- 5+ years of experience testing applications on iOS, macOS and tvOS
- Skilled in developing test plans, test cases, assessing risk, and filing appropriate defects
- A deep understanding for QA, root cause analysis, and general QA practices
- Outstanding verbal, written and documentation skills
- Team-player with experience working on cross-functional teams
- Experience with automation and scripting tools and techniques a plus
- Passion for Podcasts a plus
Analyze business requirements to build testing methodologies that ensure tests adhere to requirements. Test new and existing Podcast client features. Investigate and debug issues, helping to drive them to resolution. Interact directly with stakeholders to evaluate testing needs Work cross-functionally with other teams to ensure projects deploy seamlessly
Education & Experience
BA/BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or equivalent work experience