Online New Product Introduction (NPI) Programs & Systems Readiness Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Get ready for your perfect job; one that requires you to think strategically yet stay connected to our customers. Be part of the world’s most globalized online retailer and help architect our future. Be a key player in our e-commerce revolution as an Online New Product Introduction (NPI) Programs & Systems Readiness Program Manager. The NPI Programs & Systems Readiness Program Manager is responsible for strategizing, influencing and planning to support key retail initiatives in conjunction with the launch of new products worldwide. By aligning people, process, and technologies, the Program Manager will ensure the integrity of the NPI moment is preserved and enhanced by delivering the best possible customer experience. Are you a natural leader and facilitator, driven, organized, and detail oriented? We will look for you to excel in program and project management, communicate with ease at all levels, thrive in an ambiguous environment, and be adept at facilitating actions and resolving conflicts. The ideal candidate will lead through relationships and influence, and is able to display grace under fire.
- Extensive program/project management and operational experience within an eCommerce, Internet, or multi-channel environment.
- Experience leading multiple efforts simultaneously, demonstrating a keen attention to detail, strong organization skills, and communication effectiveness.
- Implement scalable solutions and complex programs from start to finish.
- Experience liaising with technical and business teams across a matrixed organization.
- Discretion when dealing with confidential information.
- Ability to span from long-term strategic vision to tactical execution with ease.
- Thrives in an ambiguous environment and can think clearly in a fast-moving situation.
- Proactive team-player with a can-do attitude and a deep sense of ownership and accountability.
- Comfortable taking on any crisis moments. Encourages direct and tough debate, and intuitively knows when to move on.
- Influences senior leadership through poised presentations of concepts and recommendations.
- Understands the cultures of organizations. Adept at building strong relationships with partner teams across geographies, cultures, time-zones, and organization levels.
- Comfortable exerting tactful influence, using formal channels, and the informal network.
- Ability to evaluate complex issues with multitude of factors and propose optimal solution(s).
- Must display great ability to prioritize deliverables, focusing on critical path items with a persistent attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and verbal presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple global and cross-functional projects, and prioritize appropriately.
- Fast ramp up time to quickly come up to speed on systems and processes in new functional areas.
- Be the advocate for the Apple Retail customer. And represent the voice of Retail Online to the global cross-functional teams we partner with. - Focus on the integrity of the end-to-end experience for online customers. - Lead new and evolving retail capabilities that are critical to the NPI launch process, working towards a seamless Apple Retail experience across key functional areas including but not limited to iPhone programs, Transactions, Payments, Fulfillment, & Infrastructure. - Provide the NPI perspective to conceptualize long-term business priorities. Detail global and regional NPI requirements to incorporate into the definition of these initiatives. - Elevate and handle risks and complexities to NPIs, especially peak events. Effectively manage alignment and communication between stakeholders, SME's, executives and other internal groups. - Manage a closed-loop process to identify and drive opportunities for efficiency improvements, working with cross-functional WW and Regional teams. - Support the success of peak product launches by ensuring key systems and processes are robust and accommodate unique NPI requirements