Digital Marketing Technology Operations Manager, WW Apple Retail Online
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. Do you love problem solving and thinking beyond an obvious solution? Do you thrive in ambiguity and teams where little mentorship should fuel your creativity? Apple Retail is seeking a Digital Marketing Operations Manager to define and run global operations that help accomplish marketing goals within our online store group. In this role, you will work with Marketing, Finance, Analytics, Product Management, Engineering and Procurement teams to ensure effective management of marketing programs. Programs include Affiliates, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization and Internal Search. Project management and web marketing domain expertise are required.
- Work with cross functional global teams to identify, map out and drive improvements to marketing tools and processes used by the regional and WW marketing teams.
- Lead global communication and coordination of key Digital Marketing technology initiatives.
- Be a business authority driving and responding to internal and external questions about tracking, linking, and site technology as it impacts Digital Marketing programs in WW markets.
- Handle global data quality assurance with program managers, engineers, cross-functional partners and external representatives.
- Work with program managers and procurement teams to evaluate new partners. Drive feasibility studies and project plans for adding new partners, ensuring the Digital Marketing team maintains best-of-breed technology.
- Drive digital marketing capital planning process for digital marketing projects. Write and own business requirement documents that support all digital marketing technology and general infrastructure projects.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of digital marketing landscape - vendors, new technologies, trends and market dynamics.
- Support program deep dives and other presentations.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree Required