Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Are you ready to explore applications for augmented reality with a talented and collaborative team? Do you thrive on building solutions rapidly and then iterating on them? We are the team that built many of the key algorithms for ARKit. We're looking for a driven and dedicated internal tools engineer to join the ARKit team. As a member of this dynamic group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to shape upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every day.
- 3+ years of experience developing high-quality software
- Excellent C/C++ and Python programming skills
- Excellent software design, problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience in data visualization and rendering, basic experience in UI design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Basic computer vision, image processing and and 2D/3D geometry skills
Leverage your experience in order to help us deliver a next generation product. You will work in a cross-functional team which is developing innovative computer vision and machine learning algorithms. We research new and implement state of the art CV/ML algorithms. Your job includes implementing tools supporting visual debugging, data annotation and algorithm evaluation. You will collaborate closely with our Computer Vision R&D engineers to find out which tools they need to carry out their research and product development tasks, and you will supervise and support them in usage of the internal tools being developed.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent field, industry experience
- Objective-C, Swift programming skills (preferred)
- Familiarity with VTK, OpenGL, PCL libraries (preferred)
- Familiarity with macOS, iOS operating systems (preferred)
- Familiarity with Xcode (preferred)