Computer Vision - Software Developer in Test
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
At Apple we tackle large scale engineering challenges to provide beautiful, intuitive products to our users. To build, maintain, and extend the necessary architecture for these tasks we are looking for an excellent software engineer in test. For us, algorithms, infrastructure, quality assurance and reporting are tightly integrated. We work in small teams on large scale problems, and you can expect to interact consistently with senior engineers and researchers. We are able to make reliable progress and deliver world-class products because we are committed to code quality, testability and maintainability, critical skills to pick up in the early part of a software engineering career.
- Work with world-class computer vision engineers to understand the algorithms they develop
- Build evaluations and metrics to quantify algorithm performance, and relate them to user experience
- Design and implement automated systems to run your tests at scale
- Investigate observed behaviors and gather diagnostic data to track issues to their source
- Drive issues to closure by working with a wide range of cross-functional teams.
- Make test plan, design test cases, and develop test applications and/or test tools
- Working closely with software developers to debug issues found
- Support and improve our tools for continuous integration, automated testing and release management
- Maintain Continuous Integration system and configuration
Algorithms, infrastructure, quality assurance and reporting are all tightly integrated at Apple. You can expect to interact consistently with senior engineers and researchers as you develop the expertise necessary to expertly test state of the art computer vision algorithms. Through our close collaboration with the algorithm teams, we help deliver best-in-class products with commitment to code quality, testability and maintainability.
Education & Experience
BS or MS CS/CE/EE (or equivalent)