Sr. System Design Lead (SPG)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple’s Hardware Team in Sunnyvale, California is seeking for a Sr. System Design Lead to join our Autonomous Technologies Group. The hiring team owns compute and network hardware design for the whole organization. In this role you will be be responsible for cross functional requirements gathering, proposing architecture choices, technology selection, design, build and verification. The team drive a lot of new and program critical technologies. Does working on autonomous technology excite you? Innovation is in your hands! We are ready to help you help us grow.
- We are seeking a hands-on senior system design lead who can be successful with the following:
- Drive critical design solutions across cross-functional team with ease
- Great communication skills and clarity of thought to dive through plethora of information and resolve conflicts to arrive at design choices
- Hands on experience with board design from requirement collection through schematic, layout and fab out is a must
- Experience with mass PCB production is key
- Knowledge in ARM based MCU, CAN networks, ethernet design, PWM/ADC design, building and/or testing fault injection architectures and wireless front end are preferred
As a Sr. System Design Lead you will be - PCB board design, development, bring up and validation involving MCU, ethernet, CAN and wireless modem - Drive Fault injection test strategy - Work across a dynamic x-func team to lead them towards appropriate design/solutions Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
Education & Experience
Years of experience : Minimum of 8 years of industry experience and 3 years as a lead. Skills: System design, integration, high speed PCB design. MCU, Ethernet, CAN and wireless technologies are a plus.