Learning Management Producer, Apple University
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. As a learning and development producer in Apple University, you would work both inside and outside of the team to build impact for University programs across the company. This specific role will support our new corporate learning management system (LMS) and the teams across Apple that are crafting content for employees. These teams will be working closely with Apple University to host learning material in the LMS. You will work with multiple teams inside and outside the University and embody a curiosity about each team and their needs as well as invest in building meaningful relationships across Apple.
- Experience managing technical content and platforms, and ability to troubleshoot issues with users and development teams.
- Ability to optimally lead a project schedule for multiple projects at once and deliver work on time and in scope.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to serve as leader of user groups and to support large number of teams when they have technical issues.
- High level of interest in online education and instructional design. Strong content sensibility, and a familiarity with or interest in the creative process.
- Interest and background in ensuring accessibility of platforms and content UI.
- Comfort with data and analysis, including experience with data visualization.
- Familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager and Saba would be excellent
Education & Experience
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.