Strategic Revenue Analyst
Austin, Texas, United States
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers love the simplicity of Apple products, you love creating elegant solutions to the thorniest problems. Join us, and you’ll have an important role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success.
- Solid technical database knowledge (Teradata) and experience optimizing SQL queries on large data
- Data visualization experience in Tableau or similar tool
- Ability to retrieve, analyze, and manipulate large datasets; experience with Tableau, R, Alteryx, SQL, and/or Business Objects
- Deep understanding of financial principles and theories
- Advanced Excel & modeling skills
- Ability to work and make key decisions independently
- Proven history of producing new tools to move the business forward
- Ability to provide relevant business insights with data
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills, with solid attention to detail
- Financial background preferred
This role resides within AppleCare Business Development and is responsible for consolidating the end-to-end current billing and reconciliation processes for AppleCare’s large refurbishment programs. You will perform ongoing data analysis and manipulation including, but not limited to, ensuring the database is fed appropriately from upstream systems, cleaning/filtering raw information, and generating preliminary invoices for review by other teams. You will also construct and maintain dashboards for insights into screening and billing information. Your dashboards will be used by the business for real time program management with some of our largest partners and by you to proactively produce summaries of the business to keep your leadership informed of critical trends. You will also be asked to perform other tasks critical to AppleCare Business Development from time to time.
Education & Experience
Bachelors in Finance or a related field. MBA preferred.
- Domestic travel estimated to be 15% or more per year