Marketing Product Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We're growing and urge you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team. Apple is seeking experienced, entrepreneurial leaders with a passion for marketing technologies to help grow its services, including Apple Music. The Sr. Product Manager will work with a wide variety of functional teams to design, develop, connect and implement technology solutions to enable and enhance meaningful conversations with our customers, in our apps and through our many communication channels.
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience, both as a technologist and as a hands-on user of B2C advertising/marketing technology
- Experience building platforms from the ground up with a keen eye for user interface
- A sophisticated understanding of subscription and freemium businesses
- Experience working with development teams to scope and implement new products
- A consistent record of building new capabilities in a complex enterprise environment
- A modern marketer's DNA, especially a customer-first approach
- Experience driving significant impact in matrixed structures using influence
- Humility and a sense of humor
- You will gather needs and use cases from various teams, and identify necessary key capabilities - You will assess and recommend solutions and vendors to deliver our required capabilities, and determine a roadmap - You will evangelize the roadmap and act as driving force behind the work at all levels, across all functions - You will lead the technical implementation, and provide training and support for the new tools - You work well under pressure, with proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects.
Education & Experience
BS/BA DEGREE, MS/MA/MBA A PLUS