SRAM RTL Engineer
Austin, Texas, United States
Do you have a passion for crafting entirely new solutions? As part of our Digital Design Engineering group, you’ll take imaginative and revolutionary ideas and determine how to turn them into reality! You and your team will apply engineering fundamentals and start from scratch if needed, bringing forward-thinking ideas to the real world! Your efforts will be groundbreaking, often literally. Join us, and you’ll help design the tools that allow us to bring customers experiences they’ve never before imagined. You will be part of an exciting silicon design group that is responsible for designing state-of-the-art ASICs. In this role as a Custom RTL designer, you will be working with the custom circuits team to implement behavioral and structural RTL models of advanced custom digital circuits, translate specifications in assertions models, and verify equivalence of the RTL models to circuits. You will be at the heart of a processor design effort, making a critical impact delivering products to market quickly.
- We are looking for applicants with 2+ years of knowledge of behavioral and structural RTL coding especially as it pertains to SRAM and register file designs.
- Knowledge of industry standard design and verification tools, such as ESPCV and/or LEC.
- Knowledge of Verilog and/or VHDL, and experience with simulators and waveform debugging tools.
- Knowledge of regression and revision control tools.
- Basic knowledge of viewing and understanding custom circuit schematics.
- Knowledge of custom circuit and SRAM design a plus.
Imagine yourself at the center of our hardware development effort. Where you will collaborate with all disciplines, playing a strategic role of getting functional products to millions of customers quickly. You will have the opportunity to integrate and come-up with new ideas, as well as work with a team of hard-working engineers. As a Custom RTL Designer for custom digital team, you will perform the following: • Design and implement behavioral RTL models for various custom SRAM arrays. • Work with logic/architecture team to determine specifications and assertions for custom SRAM arrays. • Work closely with custom circuit team to review schematics and understand how the RTL must model it. • Work closely with DV teams to verify functionality. • Work with SOC teams to successfully integrate custom RTL design into chip.
Education & Experience
BSEE/MSEE is required.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.