PLM Business Analyst
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
We're looking for a PLM Business Analyst to join our team. If you have a consistent track record of achieving goals in dynamic environment, take the entrepreneurial approach to problem solving, have strong leadership and communication skills, and you're comfortable stabilizing and coordinating a variety of complex activities, you could be an excellent fit.
- 5 years experience supporting enterprise PLM, Agile preferred
- Capable of influencing and collaborating across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrate initiative, adaptability, and problem solving skills in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to craft and deliver clear and effective presentations at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business insight and customer focus
- Innovative and strategic approach to problem solving
- Ability to collect and summarize meeting minutes effectively
- Ability to multitask and balance daily activities with larger project deadlines
The PLM Business Analyst will blend business analysis and daily operations to deliver PLM solutions that support the development, manufacturing and service of all Apple branded products. Responsibilities include working with key partners to define improvements in the areas of efficiency, quality, cost and information security; provide ongoing application support; evaluate business problems, their impact, and propose solutions to work around or overcome problems; define system requirements, as-is and to-be processes; mitigate risk; author and execute user test scripts, support external projects needing PLM input and help to lead and carry out system governance.
Education & Experience
BS OR EQUIVALENT PREFERRED