Siri - Understanding QE
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Are you passionate about innovation that matters? Would you like to play a part in shipping groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, natural language, and artificial intelligence? We interact with various engineering teams to identify issues, test requirements and drive the quality of Siri features. You will work with the people who craft the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking. Join the Siri QE team at Apple
- 4+ years experience as a lead test engineer.
- 2+ years developing test automation and frameworks (Java, Python).
- Experience with scalable automation systems
- Expertise testing on Mobile devices.
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tools (Splunk)
- Experience with Databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- Expertise writing test cases and test plans.
- Expertise in root cause analysis and regression testing.
- Able to juggle multiple projects.
- Strong teamwork skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexibility to respond and react to a dynamic software environment.
- Familiarity with iOS, macOS, shell scripting, and terminal.
- Experience with bug tracking systems and full product life cycle.
- Knowledgable of Client-Server E2E testing.
- Machine learning experience a plus
We are seeking an expert quality automation engineer to lead Siri's intelligent services automation(Speech Recognition, Text To Speech, Machine Translation, etc) by developing test plans, automation tools, collaborating with multi-functional teams across the company in driving actionable reports, and ensuring high quality feature releases. You are innovative, organized, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills, with a keen attention to detail and able to work under tight deadlines. Work with peers inside and outside of the Siri team to ensure high quality releases for Siri Speech Services.
Education & Experience
- BS/BA in a technical field or equivalent experience required