Executive Administrative Assistant
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Support and Service
The Business Assurance & Audit team is seeking a collaborative team member with a positive outlook and energetic work style, who is pro-active in nature, has excellent judgment, and can work independently. In this role you will be providing high-level administrative support to the VP of Business Assurance & Audit, as well as, comprehensive support to the Business Assurance & Audit and Trade Compliance local and international teams. Business Assurance and Trade Compliance periodically work on highly confidential projects. Honoring confidentiality and exercising discretion and due care are role requirements.
- Minimum 5+ years of administrative experience required.
- Ability to display a high level of integrity and professionalism in dealing with people at all levels of the company.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, integrity and discretion at all times, especially when exposed to highly sensitive materials and confidential information.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, act as a trusted resource, and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group is critical.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong sense of professionalism.
- Must possess a “can-do” attitude, be well organized, have acute attention to detail, and have the ability to handle multiple tasks with excellent follow through.
- Proficiency in word, excel, keynote, & pages is highly desired. Mac OS X proficiency highly desired
Provide high level support to the VP of Business Assurance & Audit, including submission of expense reports, organize travel, daily calendar management and coordination of complex meetings often with multiple executives and locations. You will work closely with the broader administrative team to coordinate schedules demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize meetings based on last minute changes. Provide general administrative support to the Business Assurance & Audit and Trade Compliance teams, acting as the key point person for all general questions and inter-department communications. Duties may include, but are not limited to the following: Initiate purchase orders, invoice processing, payment tracking, ordering of department equipment and office supplies Manage team conference rooms and team’s secured area access Help organize meetings and plan team events and offsites Assist team with special projects as needed Process expense reports Search for, identify, and collect Apple and related entities escheat funds Provide Notary Public services for Apple business
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ideal candidate is, or is willing to become a CA Notary Public.