Senior Graphic Designer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries! It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Imagine what you could do here. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Consumer Sales Enablement team is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to help shape great conversations between our sales partners and our customers. The graphic designer will partner with instructional designers as well as art directors to create visual components for content that convey and enhance the training message while maintaining Apple design standards.
- 5+ Years of Professional Experience in a design agency, in-house firm, or similar.
- A keen eye for details and clean design aesthetic
- Great sense of typography, illustration and visual composition highly desirable.
- An excellent online portfolio showcasing visual and technical solutions across multiple design challenges.
- Experience leading projects from concept to execution.
- Master at Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote, Pages, and other design tools.
- Experience implementing visual design systems across a range of platforms in an iterative software development environment.
- Able to function independently and in a team environment, with excellent collaboration skills.
- Be able to present and articulate ideas.
- A deep understanding of the Apple design aesthetic.
- A passion for Apple, it’s products and its customers.
- 3D/animation skills a plus.
- Keynote expert with 5+ years experience building effective presentations and communication materials. Highly skilled with Keynote templates, formatting, transitions, and animation.
- Creative thinker, proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), with strong visual design and typography skills.
- Ability to distill key decisions and discussions and translate them into a compelling visual message.
- A demonstrated passion for the audience experience, as well as knowledge of how to leverage design to achieve communication goals.
The graphic designer will partner with instructional designers as well as art directors to create visual components for content that convey and enhance the training message while maintaining Apple design standards. In this role you will: Collaborate with content creators, business partners, editors, videographers, and graphic designers to bring stories and concepts to life. Conceptualize, create storyboards and design using different styles and approaches for deliverables as needed. Develop well-conceived creative work that implements the business strategy.
Education & Experience
- BA degree in Graphic Design - Experience working within a leading design agency or in house role
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Please include resume and link to portfolio, PDF, or Keynote presentations.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.