Apple Media Products - Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
- Experience working in a large code base and on highly available large scale applications
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to continuously learn on the job
- Excitement and passion for building amazing consumer products
- Mac OS X and/or iOS programming experience
- Understanding of Unicode and Unicode text processing algorithms
- Set priorities and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results on time with high quality and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
The AMP Internationalization Engineering team builds secure, end-to-end solutions that help deliver this content in over 35 languages to more than 150 countries. They develop the custom software, tools, client and server-side systems that enable Apple services to be enjoyed around the world.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.