Software Engineer, Apple Media Products
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Are you passionate about Internationalization engineering? We are looking for a highly motivated engineer to work on new international language support on iOS, macOS and the Web. Internationalization engineering works on all aspects of all our applications from high level user interface to low-level frameworks. This will be one of the most meaningful and rewarding jobs of your career!
- Experience working in a large code base and on highly available large scale applications
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to continuously learn on the job
- Excitement and passion for building amazing consumer products
- Mac OS X and/or iOS programming experience
- Understanding of Unicode and Unicode text processing algorithms
- Set priorities and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results on time with high quality and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
The AMPE internationalization team is searching for a software engineer to help us take Apple services to the world!
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.