Apple Pay Design Producer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple Pay is the leading mobile payments platform for in-store and online payments and looking for a Product Design Producer. The Apple Pay Design is rapidly growing and is looking for a Producer to help drive the evolution of Apple Pay. This person will partner with the Design Manager to provide overall project management support and be the liaison between design and cross-functional project teams. Often supporting multiple concurrent projects, across the various products, you will work closely with design, business, marketing, engineering and stakeholder teams to clarify project requirements, define design goals and strategy, lead and facilitate design reviews, and represent design in cross-functional forums to ensure a quality launch of the final feature. With Design at the heart of Apple and the work that we do, the Design Producer will play a big part in upholding these values and driving innovation and creativity though our design work. We strive for a passion for design with strong attention to detail, being resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive outlook.
- 5+ years as a producer in software design or an interactive agency.
- Experienced in consumer software development and product lifecycle.
- Successful experience in supporting multiple concurrent projects, across the various products.
- Thorough understanding of integrating design, business, marketing, engineering and stakeholder teams to clarify project requirements, define design goals and strategy, execution, and delivery processes.
- Expert in soft-skills, empathy and reading non-verbal cues.
- Shown ability to meet deadlines and get results while juggling many projects and priorities.
- Keen ability to grasp complexity quickly and to focus on key issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to constant change.
- Proficient with Keynote and Numbers.
This is a dynamic team focused on complex design challenges. This position works closely with many other teams and will be an advocate for user experience. Responsibilities: - Run meetings and design reviews. Bring together key ideas, decisions, issues, and action items in meeting notes. - Track and report project health on a weekly basis, including communicating status and impending or projected deliverables. - Negotiate priorities for the design team given limited resources and an ambitious schedule. - Ensure timely handoff of design specs to engineering. - Review builds to ensure design integrity has remained intact during implementation. - Constantly improve processes and communications in an ever-changing, fast-paced working environment.
Education & Experience
BS or equivalent work experience.