Legal Admin Assistant, Original Content
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s Original Content Legal group is responsible for the full range of legal work for the acquisition, production, and distribution of television and movies. We are looking for an organized, ambitious and motivated individual with a minimum 4 years of experience in an administrative support role.
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced and time sensitive environment.
- Consistent track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident and well-informed decisions.
- Experience in heavy calendar management while scheduling key meetings and events, including room reservations and catering.
- Possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations, no task too big or too small to handle.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and strong sense of professionalism.
- Demonstrates an ability to anticipate needs and changes, then react with the best interest of the business in mind.
- Direct experience handling sensitive and confidential information with integrity, discretion and upmost secrecy.
- Extraordinary work ethic while balancing the needs of the individuals and the business.
- Ability to influence others; handle conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward and when to apply common sense.
- Calm under pressure, sense of humor and good with people.
- Experience on-boarding new employees and training new team members.
- Experience planning, managing, and executing large scale events.
- Ability to manage calendars, schedule meetings, arrange travel and submit expense reports.
- Manage all facility related requests, working cross functionally with the Facilities team and building representative.
- Work closely with the Finance team on payments process.
- Efficient in Apple programs, especially iCal, Keynote, Numbers, Pages.
- Maintain guidelines, status reports and coverage charts.
You’ll provide general support to the Apple Original Content Legal team. You’ll manage cross-functional calendars with heavy calendaring; organize meetings via live, videoconference and conference calls; quickly develop an understanding of the teams operations, culture, policies and procedures; help plan and execute meetings and trainings for the team; have consistent interaction with top Executive Admins and Executives within Apple Inc; handle and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information; complete expense reports; assist in ordering equipment; work with finance to facilitate payments; on-board new employees; proactively manage team support, ranging from supplies, facilities and more. We're looking for someone to apply strategic thinking, who's able to understand the business and see the “big picture” and excel working with complex and different personalities diplomatically. You’ll contribute a fun and creative approach to team activities and morale.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree preferred. Minimum of 4 years experience.