AI/ML - Machine Learning Educator, Machine Intelligence
Seattle, Washington, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Do you love tackling challenges that create a positive impact? If so, then we want you. Apple’s AI/ML organization is looking for a Machine Learning Educator to design and facilitate learning experiences for machine learning at Apple. Contribute to a program that helps people at Apple learn to create amazing user experiences powered by machine learning. And work with people who create groundbreaking technology that supports machine learning at scale. Join the AI/Machine Learning team at Apple!
- Understand a wide variety of machine learning techniques and how to apply them to develop models.
- Have experience developing educational materials and experiences for machine learning.
- Are fluent in Python or Swift.
- Are passionate about helping others learn in a problem-based educational environment that includes in-person and online courses.
- Skilled at asking questions that encourage others to think broadly and deeply and pursue self-study.
- Knowledgeable in theories and methods for supporting and studying teaching and learning.
- Have empathy and skill at working with learners from a variety of backgrounds and skill levels, including engineers, managers, and designers.
- Can work independently and collaborate expertly with the AI/Machine Learning group and across other organizations within the company.
- Have an open mind and a desire to explore new ideas and approaches to engineering education.
- Have superior verbal and written interpersonal skills.
You will be part of a team that’s responsible for developing and growing a machine learning educational program for Apple employees. We have both online and in-person courses. Your primary responsibility will be to collaboratively design and then facilitate those courses for engineers, designers, data analysts, and others who wish to develop their machine learning expertise. You will work with a team of teaching assistants to provide assistance to students as they work through course materials.
Education & Experience
PhD in Machine Learning, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, or related field, MS in related field with a strong academic track record, or 3+ years of research experience in academia or industry. Formal training or research experience in Education preferred but not required.